Aug 9, 2017

Mermaid makeup brush

Hello everyone.

Here's another review post from Rosegal In this post I will be presenting you a pack of makeup brushes, a mermaid brush and one pair of jeans.

The mermaid brush is really cool and it looks amazing and interesting.
The hair is made of synthetic fiber and it's really soft. Perfect for placing the foundation and concealer and also carve out the perfect cheek bone and contour. With it you can easily blend the foundation or primer. Its actually a multifunctional brush.
And it looks nice. I got it in the gold and pink color, but it's also avalable in three more colors.


Zdravo svima.

Evo mene opet sa jos jednom recenzijom sa Rosegala. 
U ovom cu vam postu predstaviti set od 10 cetkica, jednu sirena-cetku i par farki.

Sirena-cetkica je stvarno kul i izgleda zanimljivo. Dlake na cetkici su sinteticke i dosta su meke. Cetkica je savrsena za stavljanje pudera i korektora i takodje njome mozete savrseno izrezati vase jagodice konturisanjem. Sa njome takodje mozete lako mesati puder ili prajmer. To je u stvari jedna multifunkcionalna cetkica hehe.
A i izgleda lepo. Uzela sam je u zlatnoj i roze boji, ali je ona takodje dostupna u jos tri boje.

Link: HERE 

The next item in my review post is this set of 10 makeup brushes.
I have to say that this set isn't the thing I ordered. I ordered a set of 32 makeup brushes with leather faux makeup bag which you can find here. 
These makeup brushes are not bad at all, I was just a bit dissapointed when I didn't saw those other brushes. I couldn't find the link for these brushes so I gave you the link of those other brushes.



Sledeca stvar u mom postu je ovaj set od 10 cetkica.
Moram reci da nisam njih narucila vec jedne druge cetkice sa neseserom od lazne koze koje mozete pogledati ovde.
Ove cetkice u stvari nisu lose, uopste, samo sam malo bila razocarana kada nisam videla one druge cetkice. Nisam mogla da nadjem link ovih cetkica koje sam dobila pa sam vam dala link onih drugih.

And the last item are these black  wash destroyed jeans that I got in the size L, but that are too small for me. I mean they're not too small I can still wear them but they are just too skinny and I am afraid that if I bent down my butt will fall out of them lol.
The quality and all is great but I am disappointed in the size because I usually wear L at bottoms.

High waisted ripped jeans



I poslednja stvar su ove crne farke "unistene prilikom pranja" koje sam uzela u L velicini a koje su mi premale. Mislim nisu mi premale, mogu da ih nosim ali su dosta uz nogu i ako ih nosim postoji verovarnoca da ce mi zadnjica ispasti iz njih lol.
Kvalitet je ok ali sam razocarana u velicinu jer inace nosim L kod donjih delova.

Link: HERE



Thanks for reading.
Hvala na citanju.

3 comments: